Week 15 Results - Chapel Hill

Congrats to everyone for braving Origin traffic and the punishing hills in Chapel Hill.

I was optimistic in thinking it might be a clearable course. It seemed possible when setting but the relentless hills and culdesacs made it a bit too challenging. I promise not to be so cruel when I set again. I hope you all had fun regardless.

Apologies for the roadworks that made one of the key course linkages slightly more challenging. I promise that was a lovely open trail when the course was set.

Well done to Vetti who took the victory with a very smart run.

Results below:


















Post your GPS track, comments and feedback of run below :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Angelo Villani: I've got a little Liszt...

"Salome, dear, not in the fridge"

AFCM#4: Barefoot in the Festival?